New post in a very long while. Lol. Here you go.
1. How do you feel about birthdays?
Friend and family may have already notice that I really don’t greet out people on their birthdays. One of the reason why is that without Facebook, I wouldn’t be able to recall their birthdays. And with over a thousand Facebook friends, it will be a task to greet them out whole year round. On the positive side of it though, I believe that if people are special to you, you won’t need a special day out of the 365 just to show you really care.
2. Do you believe in fate?
This is a question that boggled me all my life. The fate versus choice thing. And to address the question, well I don’t know as well.
3. What do you think when a band/artist “sells out”?
They are good?
4. What do you think of fans and fandoms?
They are the people to doesn’t afraid to show what or who they love.
5. Any specific personality traits you would like to see in your life partner?
Gamer. Someone who will understand me being a gamer as well. Like my wife.
6. Should parents be their child’s friends?
Yes. This is a must.
7. What do you think of doctor-assisted suicide?
No personally but I won’t blame people who do.
8. Have you ever blown your top? Why?
Yes. Try this when you have kids.
9. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
10. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
I will defend my friend and have them think otherwise about him/her.
11. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
On a beach where the skies are dark, just after the sun hids itself.
12. In the case of prevention of overpopulation, should some people be prohibited from reproducing?
No because it is their choice. People just have to be educated about it. And I believe that the world’s destruction is inevitable.
13. You discover that because of a mix-up at the hospital, your wonderful one-year-old child is not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to try to correct the mistake?
Yes. It is not just for my sake but the sake of the child as well to be with his/her true family.
14. Have you ever seen a person, an animal, or something else die? How did you feel about it?
Yes. It is very sad but we have to accept that it happens.
15. What is the most drastic thing you’ve done?
Slowly kill myself by not caring about anything at all.
16. What are your favorite movies?
Top of mind: Forrest Gump.
17. What is your favorite body part?
18. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
Simply because we have to. And we have a society to survive that dictates it.
19. How important is music in your life?
Not that important but sometimes I want to hear some.
20. How would you describe your father in four words?
Too friendly, very friendly.
21. If you were to change one thing about your physical appearance, what would it be?
22. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
My wife because she will do everything for me.
23. What is your favorite kind of flower and why?
Sampaguita. Because it is the Philippine National flower.
24. What do you think about the death penalty?
Lifetime punishment is better.
25. What is your ideal day?
26. How thin/fat, small/large, tall/short are you compared to your peers?
27. If you were a book, what would it be?
28. Have you ever seen a dead person before? How did you feel about it?
Yes. Sad and at the same time, acceptance.
29. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying. Although there is also acceptance of defeat.
30. Have you ever taken care of a sick person?
31. Who are the people who have influenced you?
No one of top of mind.
32. Which of the four cardinal virtues do you embody the most?
Justice. I would want to excercise fairness at all time.
33. What are some things you like about your sibling?
Just being him.
34. Would you save an extremely talented musician who has the influence to promote good values for the world or a pregnant woman in a situation where it is certain you must choose one over the other?
Musician. Just because.
35. If you could choose the sex and physical appearance of your soon-to-be-born child, would you do it?
36. What would it take someone to make you feel really fulfilled?
Being able to get his/her aspirations in life.
37. Do you daydream a lot? What do you daydream about?
Just about anything or me being a super hero of justice.
38. If you were at a friend’s house for Thanksgiving dinner and you found a dead cockroach in the salad, what would you do?
39. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
Most of the time I am frank about anything.
40. Do you look like any celebrities?
41. What activities do you enjoy?
42. Would you place education as a top priority?
Academic Education is just a title or certification.
43. If you had a Death Note, would you use it?
Yes and then write politicians’ names.
44. How do you feel about your gender? Does the normal male/female suit you? How much do you act like your supposed sex/gender?
I am comfortable with my sexuality.
45. What things have made you cry in the past?
Movies, shows and personal problems.
46. Complete this sentence “I wish I had someone with whom I could share…”
My life. Which I already have.
47. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
Yes. To be famous to influence or promote good things.
48. Who was your best teacher in school? What did you learn? What would they say about you?
Mrs. Romero built my foundations. On the last question, I don’t know. Haven’t asked her lol.
49. How would you like affection to be displayed to you?
50. Do you think someone could love more than one person at once?
51. When did you start discovering your own music taste? What was it?
No specific music genre. It depends on the mood.
52. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
53. If you could use a voodoo doll to hurt anyone you chose, would you?
If it can kill the better.
54. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Improve cooking and learn baking.
55. What is your greatest accomplishment so far?
11 years of IT experience.
56. Describe the ultimate hell.
Live on earth.
57. What is one event that has impacted your life for good? For bad?
Being born. It impacted my living. Both good and bad.
58. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
Good at thinking, teaching, sleeping
Bad at discipline, self-control, ?
59. Describe the ultimate paradise/heaven.
60. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
Not sure. See item 2.
61. What do you think about following your dreams? Are you following your dreams?
It is good when you are able to. Not yet.
62. How would you like to die?
Swift. One shot.
63. Are you able to kill animals? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
Helped on killing. It is a pig for food. Acceptable for survival.
64. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
65. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
I feel lucky thinking about it and sorry at the same time that other’s aren’t on a better sitation.
66. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
67. What do you feel guilty about?
Many things which I care not to discuss.
68. What do you believe makes a successful life?
Peace of mind.
69. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
Depends on the situation. As one says, we need to choose our battles.
70. While parking late at night, you slightly scrape the side of a Porsche. You are certain no one else is aware of what happened. The damage is minor and would be covered by insurance. Would you leave a note?
71. What is the one thing that you love the most about yourself?
72. Would you try smoking? Alcohol? Why?
73. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In a place 5 years from now.
74. Would you try drugs? What kind? Why?
75. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
Lottery numbers for a really grand prize.
76. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
77. What’s the first thing that compels you to an individual?
78. Who are your closest friends and why are you friends with them?
They are truthful.
79. Do you like having children around you?
Yes, my kids.
80. If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
World Peace / Friendship Day.
81. Would you be willing to have horrible nightmares for a year if you would be rewarded with extraordinary wealth?
82. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
To be able to influence.
83. Define a “friend”.
A soul connected to yours.
84. What are some risky sports/activities you would want to try? Why?
Rally or Super Car or Super Bike.
85. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
We all have because we have personal experiences.
86. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
The other day.
87. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
Juan Carlos Elorde
88. What was the most cherished memory that you had growing up with your mother?
Her cleaning my ears.
89. Where do you stand on religion and why?
Relationship with God is more important.
90. How do you deal with stress?
91. How do you feel about being alone while eating lunch at school? What about a whole day alone?
I don’t have any worries about that being introverted.
92. What are your favorite books?
Bible even if I wasn’t able to read for many years now. Other than that fantasy books.
93. Would you save an extremely talented musician (whom you like) who has the influence to promote good values for the world or your father in a situation where it is certain you must choose one over the other?
Father. Unfortunately for the musician, I am the one choosing.
94. How similar are you and your sibling in personality? Appearance?
95. Have you ever woken in the middle of the night and done something apart from going back to sleep?
Yes. Went to the toilet.
96. What music do you like but do not identify with (guilty pleasures)
Sexbomb Dancers and Viva Hotbabes.
97. How do you feel about parties?
Too old for that speaking of parties per se. Depends on what type of party.
98. Can you sing seriously in a nonmusical situation?
What nonmusical situation? Maybe.
99. What music do you like and identify with?
100. How easily seasick/carsick/airsick/elevatorsick are you?
101. What are your pet peeves?
Being bobo and the same time stubborn.
102. Read anything interesting lately?
Documentations and policies about something.
103. How do you display your affection?
Kissing in public.
104. When you get home from work, what would you like someone close to you to do or say in the first few minutes?
Kiss and hug at the same time (kiss sabay hug).
105. Do you get along with people who are from different backgrounds?
Yes I think so.
106. If you were to change one thing about your personality, what would it be?
None. Perfectly imperfect.
107. What is the most drastic thing you’ve thought of doing?
Destroying the whole world.
108. How attractive are you in comparison to your peers?
109. If you could influence people like a celebrity does, how would you use it for the benefit of the planet?
110. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
My family for obvious reasons.
111. Have you ever done any charitable acts?
112. When you were young, what was the thing that you wanted to be when you grew up? Why?
Doctor. Every kid back then wants to be one.
113. What should you never say, even in anger and frustration?
Nothing on top of mind. Say I try to choose my words as much as possible.
114. What would constitute a perfect day for you?
Sleeping. This is a repeat question.
115. What do you like to do in your spare time/on weekends?
Sleep. Play with the kids. Play video games.
116. How do you feel about having kids one day?
I ‘felt’ happy.
117. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
Not yet. If it is self defense it is acceptable.
118. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
Yes. Very simple.
119. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
120. If you learned that a good friend has AIDS, would you avoid him? What if your brother or sister had AIDS?
No because I know that it is not contagious and they need more support than ever.
121. What makes you cry?
Personal problems and good emotional movies or show.
122. What do you think about sports?
123. How and when are abortions okay?
124. If you were sure you could not fail, what would you attempt to do?
Be hell rich.
125. What were you like as a child? How would your parents or other people describe you as a child?
Shy and timid.
126. What would you give up for lent?
127. What do you appreciate most about your life?
128. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
129. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
None because they died naturally.
130. Who are your heroes/idols and why?
No one of top of mind.
131. If you were to win $10 million, what would you do with all that money?
Keep enough money to settle peacefully and the rest is for charity or good cause.
132. Would you still be a relationship with someone who cheated on you?
Depends on the situation.
133. How do you think your family environment growing up has affected you as a person?
Hardship brought endurance and resilience in me.
134. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
I don’t know what I need to know right now. Until then, can’t think of a mentor.
135. Which of the seven cardinal sins do you embody the most?
136. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Follow your dreams.
Originally found here: http://innercartwheel.tumblr.com/post/81806808167/how-to-really-know-someone-questions-tag