We are active war players. We donate more than we receive. We don’t donate the wrong troops. We don’t just give up.
Click thumbnails to show larger images.
- Have fun! That is the main reason we are on this game.
- Be respectful at all times. Cursing, swearing, fighting and spamming is strictly prohibited. Though this is a game, there are real people behind these little buildings.
- All members should join our The That’s What We Clan FB page.
- As much as possible, please refrain from using the CoC chat for non-CoC messages. You can use the Facebook page instead.
- Though we allow players with multiple accounts in the clan, we will prioritize new people coming in when the clan slot are full.
- The clan’s war frequency is ALWAYS.
- Anybody can donate troops in the clan castle as long as you meet the troop level requirement. Be mindful of the numbers than can be donated in the war castle.
- 25 Troop Castle:
6 Wizards Lvl4+, 1 Archer Lvl5+
20 Troop Castle:
5 Wizards Lvl4+
15 Troop Castle:
1 Valkyrie Lvl1+, 1 Wizard Lvl4+, 3 Archers Lvl5+
10 Troop Castle:
1 Valkyrie Lvl1+, 2 Archers Lvl5+
- Please use every attack you have for the war. War activity will be monitored by the Leaders. If you can’t (e.g. Vacation Leave), just let us know.
- The clan fosters equality among the member of the clan. The clan will have the Leader and a handful of Co-Leaders. The rest will be just members. The sole purpose of these people is to: start wars, accept people in and if needed, kick people out.
- We may, however, promote individuals as needed into a Co-Leader given game activeness and clan loyalty.
- Minimum Troop Level Donations:
Barbarians, Archers, Goblins, Giants, Balloons – Raid: Level 4+, War: Level 5+
Wizards – Raid: Level 3+, War: Level 4+
Healer, Minions, Hog Riders – Raid: Level 2+, War: Level 3+
Dragon, Pekka, Valkyries – Raid: Level 1+, War: Level 2+
Golem, Witch – Raid & War: Level 1
- Do not donate Goblins, Wallbreakers and Balloons unless requested.
- Be mindful of the training times of troops. Do not ask for a Dragon just within a few minutes.
- Do not demand. Always remember that it is a troop ‘request’.